Private SAT / ACT Tutor Wellesley, MA
Are you a student in Wellesley, MA who needs help with your college admissions tests? Consider a private Chyten SAT / ACT tutor who can focus tutoring sessions on the areas you need it most.
Chyten, headquartered in Newton, MA, was founded in 1984. Our offices feature state-of-the-art technology in every tutoring space and classrooms for group instruction. We also have locations in Andover, Lexington and Wellesley, MA, and Syosset, NY.
We have helped thousands of students improve their ACT, SAT, PSAT, AP, ISEE, SSAT, and SAT Subject Test scores, as well as their skills in individual academic subjects.
Why Choose Us
- Since 1984, we have helped thousands of students improve their SAT or ACT scores.
- More than 1,000 Chyten students have achieved perfect scores, and at least 2,000 have been accepted to Ivy League schools.
- Chyten carefully selects the most experienced tutors with master’s or doctorate degrees in fields such as mathematics, engineering, physics, molecular biology, cultural and world history, and the English language.
- We provide each student with comprehensive one-on-one academic tutoring and also offer small group classes.
- Chyten students have improved their scores on the ACT by an average of 6 Points and on the SAT by an average of 182 points after a recommended 24 to 36 hours of tutoring.
- Our program features proprietary books, strategies and curriculum.
The Value of Practice Tests
By 10th grade, all students should be proficient in the subject matter that will be tested on the SAT or ACT, and practice tests are one of the best ways to know if they are prepared.
Our realistic practice tests are designed to give you a feel for what the actual tests will be like so there won’t be any surprises on test day. Get familiar with what will be tested as well as the structure and types of questions in each section and learn how to best approach them.
SAT and ACT practice tests will help you get used to the timing of each test section and understand how long the different types of questions may take to answer. This can help you learn how to pace yourself and know when you are spending too much time on a given question.
After several Chyten practice tests, you will learn which test sections derail your speed and stamina and identify whether you may eventually prefer the ACT over the SAT, or vice versa.
Once you decide which test you would like to focus on, take advantage of small-group prep classes or one-on-one private tutoring with our proprietary strategies and materials. Tutoring and test prep enables you to work with an experienced instructor who will tailor each and every lesson to meet your individual academic needs.
For students in Wellesley, MA, getting the best SAT / ACT test scores begins with a private tutor from Chyten. We have everything it takes to help you maximize your test results. Get in touch with us at 800-428-TEST (800-428-8378) to explore our current offers and pricing.