Private SAT / ACT Tutor Concord, MA
If you are a student in Concord, MA who are preparing for the SAT / ACT, a private Chyten tutor can help you sharpen your skills and increase your chances of acceptance to the college or university of your choice.
Chyten, headquartered in Newton, MA, was founded in 1984. Our offices feature state-of-the-art technology in every tutoring space and classrooms for group instruction. We also have locations in Andover, Lexington and Wellesley, MA, and Syosset, NY.
We have helped thousands of students improve their ACT, SAT, PSAT, AP, ISEE, SSAT, and SAT Subject Test scores, as well as their skills in individual academic subjects.
Why Choose Chyten for SAT / ACT Tutoring
- During our 30-plus years, we have helped thousands of students improve their SAT or ACT scores.
- More than 1,000 Chyten students have achieved perfect scores, and at least 2,000 have been accepted to Ivy League schools.
- Chyten carefully selects the most experienced tutors with master’s or doctorate degrees
- We provide each student with comprehensive one-on-one academic tutoring and also offer small group classes.
- Chyten students have improved their scores on the ACT by an average of 6 Points and on the SAT by an average of 182 points after a recommended 24 to 36 hours of tutoring.
- Our program features proprietary books, strategies and curriculum.
Why Your SAT / ACT Scores are Important
The SAT and ACT tests are important to colleges and universities because they use them to compare you to other applicants, assess your academic readiness for college, and determine if you would be a good fit at their school.
If your test scores are not high enough, your strong GPA, outstanding essay, challenging course load, dedication to community service, extracurricular activities, and excellent teacher recommendations may not even be reviewed by admissions officers. When the stakes are this high, the most important approach is to spend time preparing for the test in order to get the highest score possible.
Great SAT and ACT scores can also make up for other areas of your application that may not be up to par, such as a weak grade in a class. You will also want a competitive score to improve your scholarship chances. A higher test score can give you a boost in these areas.
Which Test is Right for You?
Both the ACT and SAT are accepted by every college in America. There is no advantage to taking one test over the other, nor is one “easier” or “harder.” Taking the test that best fits your skills and abilities will help you earn the highest scores.
By taking the Chyten Actual Conditions ACT Practice Test and/or Actual Conditions SAT Practice Test, you will get familiar with what will be tested, get a feel for the structure and types of questions in each section, and learn how to best approach them. Practice tests also help you identify and fix your weaknesses before you take the actual SAT or ACT.
If you are ready to invest in a private SAT / ACT tutor in Concord, MA, we encourage you to get in touch with Chyten at 800-428-TEST (800-428-8378) to explore our current offers and pricing.