The Back to School academic period can be a stressful time for students. Many Juniors will take their first crack at scholarship money by sitting for the PSAT/NMSQT test while Seniors are likely to be retaking the SAT, ACT, or sitting for an SAT subject test.
All of this testing fun is in addition to balancing the need for good grades, extra-curriculars, and either a social life or endless hours on PS4. So we’ve come up with tutoring bundles to help restore school//life balance: Choose either 20 Hours of Academic Subject Tutoring — enough to get through the semester – or – 12 Hours of Test Prep tutoring — enough to get through those 3-4 weeks before the fall SAT or ACT test dates.
Save 10% on Either Package through September 30th, 2018.
Chyten SAT/ACT Programs Include:
- 1 SAT vs. SAT Diagnostic Assessment
- 1:1 Review of Item-Analysis Score Report
- Personalized One-to-one Tutoring with an Chyten Certified Tutor
- Either 20 Hours of Academic Tutoring or 12 Hours of Test Prep Tutoring
- 7 Proctored Official SAT Exams with Detailed Item Analysis Feedback Reports (img. left)
- Chyten’s Mastering the SAT or Mastering the ACT textbooks and supplements
Request Information or Call 1-800-428-8378 to Learn More.